List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 6 2004 6:40pm
Subject:RE: unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issue page
View as plain text
Todd,

> I looked into this a little further (created another eventum instance with
> this release eventum-nightly-20040305.tar.gz) on another machine.
>
> The same problem showed up - no entries listed within the "Change status
> to" field on the view issue page.
>
> As before all the standard statuses were listed within the database.
> I created a custom issue (local to the specific project) and then
> looked at
> the issue again. This time my custom status was the only one listed and I
> was able to change it to the given status.
>
> Does this mean that there is currently nothing to include the global
> statuses to the project specific ones (as in they are not meant to inherit
> the default ones?) or there is perhaps something wrong with my
> installation? or this isn't fully implemented yet?

Sorry, I was going to reply to your original message on thursday but
completely forgot about it.

If the status list doesn't show up in that drop down list, then you probably
didn't associate the existing statuses to the project that you are using.
That is, statuses in Eventum are completely dynamic - you can create as many
as you want, and then associate any of those statuses to projects. When you
are using a project that doesn't have any status associations, then none are
shown.

So to fix this, click 'Administration' -> 'Manage Projects' -> edit the
project you want -> select all of the appropriate statuses and click
'update'. That should fix this.

Cheers,
Joao Prado Maia
MySQL AB

Thread
unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issue pageTodd.Morgan5 Mar
Re: unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issuepageTodd.Morgan6 Mar
  • RE: unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issue pageJoao Prado Maia6 Mar