List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 17 2005 5:33am
Subject:RE: also, I should add to this...
View as plain text
Chris,

> Apparently my first email never made it... The problem is this: I'm
> trying to get outgoing notifications working.  The crontab
> line executes
> - but the procedures script never finished (hence the leftover pid
> file).  If I run the process script manually it returns no
> errors on the
> command line.  But there is an error in /var/log/messages that reads
> "mailed 70 bytes o foutput but got status 0xffffffff)".  I'm running
> qmail - and #mail works for normal mail.  Any ideas?
> my system:  apache 2, mysql 4.0.24, php 4.3.10, Mandrake 10.1
> and qmail.
> Could it be a php config issue?

Maybe. Let's change the followings lines of file
/path-to-eventum/config.inc.php:

ini_set("display_errors", 0);
error_reporting(0);

ini_set("display_errors", 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Save the file and try running the process_mail_queue.php script again to
see if you get any error output.

--Joao

Thread
also, I should add to this...Chris King15 Apr
  • RE: also, I should add to this...Joao Prado Maia15 Apr
    • Re: also, I should add to this...Chris King15 Apr
      • RE: also, I should add to this...Joao Prado Maia17 Apr