List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 6 2004 2:49am
Subject:RE: Blank page after login (1.2.2)
View as plain text
Ville,

> As some other people has asked, I get a blank page without any errors or
> even source (even I set PHP to report all errors in config.inc.php)
> after I'm trying to log in to eventum with the initial admin user name
> and password.
>
> Does anybody have any clue about what's the matter?

What's the webserver that you are running now ? Am I understanding you in
that you can see the login page just fine, but after you try to login, then
you get this blank page?

--Joao

Thread
Blank page after login (1.2.2)Ville Mattila5 Jul
  • RE: Blank page after login (1.2.2)Joao Prado Maia6 Jul
    • Re: Blank page after login (1.2.2)Ville Mattila6 Jul