List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 15 2005 9:32pm
Subject:RE: My Assignments Does Not Work
View as plain text
Adrian, Bryan,

> Have your IT guy open up the file 'config.inc.php' in the
> main eventum
> directory and look for 'APP_HOSTNAME' and 'APP_URL'. These
> should be set
> to your servers hostname and URL respectively. From your link above
> APP_HOSTNAME should equal 'www.othercompany.com' and APP_URL should
> equal '/eventum/'.

Actually, it's APP_RELATIVE_URL that should be set to '/eventum/', and
not APP_URL.

--Joao

Thread
My Assignments Does Not WorkAdrian Montgomery15 Apr
  • Re: My Assignments Does Not WorkBryan Alsdorf15 Apr
    • RE: My Assignments Does Not WorkAdrian Montgomery15 Apr
      • Re: My Assignments Does Not WorkBryan Alsdorf15 Apr
        • RE: My Assignments Does Not WorkJoao Prado Maia15 Apr
        • RE: My Assignments Does Not WorkAdrian Montgomery19 Apr
          • Re: My Assignments Does Not WorkMadcapcartman19 Apr
          • Re: My Assignments Does Not WorkBryan Alsdorf21 Apr