List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 15 2005 7:37pm
Subject:RE: also, I should add to this...
View as plain text
Chris,

> that my PID file is hanging - I've looked at it - and tried
> to monitor
> it - but there doesn't seem to be any obvious things wrong with it...
> I'm sure the mailer process is hanging up somewhere but I'm just not
> sure how to diagnosis it.  Could it be using a perl module
> that I don't
> have or is not configured properly?  #mail works for sending.

Perl? Eventum is written solely in PHP.

I don't quite understand your subject line. Are you sending this email
as a reply to some existing thread on this mailing list?

--Joao

Thread
also, I should add to this...Chris King15 Apr
  • RE: also, I should add to this...Joao Prado Maia15 Apr
    • Re: also, I should add to this...Chris King15 Apr
      • RE: also, I should add to this...Joao Prado Maia17 Apr