List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 15 2005 4:38am
Subject:RE: Blank screen after install
View as plain text
Holger,

> That was it. After installation of the standard package
> php4-session-4.3.8-8.2.i586.rpm from SuSE 9.2 everything works fine. A
> check would be nice, because this error was reported several
> times, but
> no one tracked it down to this session-problem.

Great! I just added some documentation to the product page and also a
runtime check on the installation page to force people to install/enable
the session extension before actually configuring Eventum.

Thanks again for the report.

--Joao

Thread
Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
AW: Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
AW: Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
AW: Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia15 Apr