List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 4:23pm
Subject:RE: Blank screen after install
View as plain text
Holger,

> > What happens when you remove that @ sign from before
> "session_start()"?
> >

> Then I get an error message:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_start() in
> /srv/www/htdocs/eventum/include/class.language.php on line 59

There you go. In order for Eventum to work properly, you need to have
the Session extension compiled and enabled on PHP.INI.

I originally thought that this extension was standard (and always
available on _any_ build of PHP), but I guess some Linux distributions
are not doing that. So I'm going to add an extra check on Eventum 1.5.2
that will inform users whenever this extension is not available.

Anyway, you will need to install the session extension in order for this
error to be fixed.

--Joao

Thread
Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
AW: Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
AW: Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
AW: Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia15 Apr