List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 1 2004 6:10pm
Subject:RE: Installation problem
View as plain text
Paul,

> I'm installing the latest version (1.2.2) for the first time. I set it
> up on my local machine to try it out using IIS, PHP 4.3.3, MySQL 4.0.18.
> I assumed the default page is 'index.php' which does introduce the
> installation screen but some errors appeared in looking for the
> 'Document_Root'. I proceeded with the installation anyway and confirmed
> that the MySQL database was created. From this point on I can not
> display any page within the Eventum web site. I created a test PHP page
> to ensure that PHP was working properly and that worked fine.
>
> Where should I be looking from here? I checked the 'config.inc.php' file
> and all the database and user parameters are correct.

Please open /path-to-eventum/config.inc.php, change the following lines:

ini_set("display_errors", 0);
error_reporting(0);

to:

ini_set("display_errors", 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Try opening Eventum again, and send me the error messages, if any.

--Joao
Thread
Installation problemPaul Cavo1 Jul
  • RE: Installation problemJoao Prado Maia1 Jul