List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 4:01pm
Subject:RE: Can't list users anymore
View as plain text
Johan,

> On 2005-04-14 09:36 -0500 or thereabouts, Joao Prado Maia wrote:
> > Can you give us some feedback on why do you think it's still a bit
> > "rough" ?
>
> I started using prereleases and nightly builds and stuff and
> I had some weird
> bugs and stuff but didn't care about it because or
> pre-releases and so on but
> I still get the feeling it's under heavy development and not
> that stable
> yet.

Well, nightly builds come straight from bitkeeper, so yeah, there might
be bugs here and there. If you want stability, then use a normal
release.

> We'd like to be able to assign issues to a group and not a
> single user too,
> when you create an issue you can choose a group but then I
> haven't found any
> use of it later?

My concern with assigning an issue to a group is that when you see a
ticket set to a group, you might not work on it because you think
someone else will. That is, assigning things directly to someone gives a
sense of responsibility, while that doesn't happen when assigned to a
group.

> My point is, I feel like there still are some loose ends in
> the system? Not
> that mature.

That doesn't really give me a lot of detail on what kind of things are
missing from the system. If you have any real examples, I'm very
interested.

--Joao

Thread
Can't list users anymoreJohan Segernäs14 Apr
  • Re: Can't list users anymoreBryan Alsdorf14 Apr
  • RE: Can't list users anymoreJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
    • Re: Can't list users anymoreJohan Segernäs14 Apr
      • RE: Can't list users anymoreJoao Prado Maia14 Apr