List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 2:54pm
Subject:RE: email processing trouble
View as plain text
Hi,

> simply adding an extra check to the if clause of the
> function auth() for when the variable is "1" solved
> the problem for me.

That makes no sense to me, since empty('1') should return false. So
adding this extra check would make no difference as far as I can see.

Are you really saying that it didn't work before, but it does after you
added the extra check?

--Joao

Thread
RE: email processing troubleFirst Last14 Apr
  • RE: email processing troubleJoao Prado Maia14 Apr