List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 2:52pm
Subject:RE: Blank screen after install
View as plain text
Holger,

> After unpacking eventum-1.5.1.tar.gz to htdocs, and setting
> owner:group
> to wwwrun:www, http://localhost/eventum shows the "Eventum
> Installation"-screen, where I can enter paths, database-connection and
> SMTP configuration. When I click on start installation,
> eventum returns
> an empty page. When I call http://localhost/eventum again, I get an
> empty page, too.

No ideas here why it is not working. So we will need to do some
debugging. Please change the following lines from your
/path-to-eventum/config.inc.php:

ini_set("display_errors", 0);
error_reporting(0);

To this:

ini_set("display_errors", 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

And see if any error messages show up.

--Joao

Thread
Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
AW: Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
AW: Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
AW: Blank screen after installHolger Jaekel14 Apr
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia15 Apr