List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 2:36pm
Subject:RE: Can't list users anymore
View as plain text
Johan,

> I have to thank the world (mysql) for this product, I did use
> it at my last
> work and now I've introduced it at my new work and we've just
> started use it
> here. Last time I used it was version like 1.1 or 1.2 or
> something, some
> stuff has happened since then, lovely. Still a bit rough though.

Glad you like it! You look like a Johnny Apple-seed over there with
Eventum ;)

Can you give us some feedback on why do you think it's still a bit
"rough" ?

--Joao

Thread
Can't list users anymoreJohan Segernäs14 Apr
  • Re: Can't list users anymoreBryan Alsdorf14 Apr
  • RE: Can't list users anymoreJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
    • Re: Can't list users anymoreJohan Segernäs14 Apr
      • RE: Can't list users anymoreJoao Prado Maia14 Apr