List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 2:35pm
Subject:RE: Newbie: Trouble with List Issues and receiving email
View as plain text
Juan,

> I just installed Eventum and I am having a couple of problems:
>
>    - when I select the summary for a specific issue in the List Issues
Screen I get:
>          Error: The issue #1 could not be found.
>      I have checked the database and the records are there in the
eventum_issue table

>    - I setup the email account and tested the settings but Eventum
isn't receiving any emails

> I would really like to use this software but I need some help.

In order to help you, I need the following information from you:

- What version of Eventum are you using?
- What version of PHP?

Also, with regards to the email account problems, did you properly setup
the cron job to download those emails?

--Joao

Thread
Newbie: Trouble with List Issues and receiving emailJuan Rodriguez13 Apr
  • RE: Newbie: Trouble with List Issues and receiving emailJoao Prado Maia14 Apr