List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 2:28pm
Subject:RE: eventum-u] Re: Request for extra field in "List Issues" display
View as plain text
Russ,

> > Unfortunately at this moment Eventum is not directly
> storing the user who
> > performed the last action so your request is not going to
> make it into 1.5.2.
> > However I have added this as a TODO and hopefully it will
> happen in the near
> > term.
>
> Could we get a "TODO" and "ROADMAP" file included under
> version control, and in the release tarball, so that we might
> send in proposed patches, please?

We are actually just now discussing the idea of having a separate
sub-domain exclusively for Eventum so we could install a Wiki,
demonstration installations of Eventum, and also host the TODO list in
there.

But yeah, we need to export this on a TODO file so people can help us on
the development.

--Joao

Thread
Request for extra field in "List Issues" displayJustin Clift5 Apr
  • Re: Request for extra field in "List Issues" displayBryan Alsdorf12 Apr
    • Re: eventum-u] Re: Request for extra field in "List Issues" displayR P Herrold13 Apr
      • RE: eventum-u] Re: Request for extra field in "List Issues" displayJoao Prado Maia14 Apr