List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 2:27pm
Subject:RE: Adding default 'Priority' population
View as plain text
Russ,

> I am working through a new Eventum setup, and solveing issues.
> I went to add a ticket in a new Project, and find that I am
> unable to do so, as it lacks a setup of the 'Priorities'
> table.  A couple of approaches come to mind.

It makes sense to have the system auto-populate the priority field for a
new project. However, my approach would be to have a hardcoded list of
priorities on the code, and simply using those when creating a new
project.

> RFE 2:  Optionally permit inheritance of priorities from the
> Default Project

Way too complicated, and we don't _need_ this.

> RFE 3:  Include, and permit bulk importation of a template
> priority set, following the nomenclature of man 3 syslog:

Bulk creation of priorities (or other project-level attributes) would
indeed be useful, but that's such a narrow feature that I will add this
to the TODO list on a low priority, and wait for the community to
provide a patch.

--Joao

Thread
CVS IntegrationAviador aviador13 Apr
  • RFE: Adding default 'Priority' populationR P Herrold13 Apr
    • RE: Adding default 'Priority' populationJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
  • RE: CVS IntegrationJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
    • RE: CVS IntegrationAviador aviador16 Apr