List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 2:22pm
Subject:RE: Email Association Issues
View as plain text
Faraz,

> Eventum is GREAT!. However there is a issue pertaining to replying to
> notification emails. For example if my client gets an email
> from eventum
> which goes something "A new Issue has been created". However,
> replying to
> this email causes a new issue to be created always.

Right, this is indeed a known problem and we have that bugfix on our
TODO list.

> Using the mail routing feature- the only conclusion we can
> draw is that
> eventum needs to work on a catch-all email address- assigning
> issues to
> emails as it recieves them from the particular email address.
>
> Is this the way to do it?

Yes, pretty much. See the INSTALL file for more details on the email
routing interface.

--Joao

Thread
Email Association Issuesfaraz R Khan12 Apr
  • Re: Email Association IssuesJustin Clift12 Apr
  • Re: Email Association IssuesEric Frazier13 Apr
    • Re: Email Association IssuesChris Ess18 Apr
      • Re: Email Association IssuesBryan Alsdorf20 Apr
        • Re: Email Association IssuesElan Ruusam√§e20 Apr
  • RE: Email Association IssuesJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
Re: Email Association IssuesEric Frazier13 Apr