List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 2:20pm
Subject:RE: CVS Integration
View as plain text
Aviador,

> I am a student at the local tech doing my final semester in
> Web development.
>   As part of the Final project we have decided to trial Eventum as or
> issues/Bug DB.   Unfortunately the Help file is out of date
> refering to a
> .pl file and the other documentation is non-existant.  Is there some
> information we can get to help us setup Eventum to integrate with
> CVS...bearing in mind that we are noobies.

Not sure what you mean here, as Eventum 1.5.1 should have the proper
documentation about the new PHP-based CVS integration script.

> I have enabled the SCM module, I have made the changes to the
> loginfo file
> in CVS and also the process_cvs_commits.php file, but it
> doesn't seem to
> want to go.

Can you give more details here? What is the commit message that you are
trying to use?

--Joao

Thread
CVS IntegrationAviador aviador13 Apr
  • RFE: Adding default 'Priority' populationR P Herrold13 Apr
    • RE: Adding default 'Priority' populationJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
  • RE: CVS IntegrationJoao Prado Maia14 Apr
    • RE: CVS IntegrationAviador aviador16 Apr