List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 12 2005 1:23pm
Subject:RE: Memory exhausted download emails after 1.5.1 upgrade
View as plain text
Matthew,

> After upgrading from  1.5.0 to 1.5.1, the memory_limit seems
> to need to be
> increased. I've been running happily at 8M, and now have to up this to
> around 15M.
>
> <b>Fatal error</b>:  Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes
> exhausted (tried
> to allocate 1093080 bytes) in
> <b>/eventum/include/class.support.php</b> on
>
> It seems to be a problem with attachments - even small ones
> cause the memory
> to get consumed. Could it be a MIME handling bug?

It's not a bug. This is what the MIME parsing library from PEAR requires
to parse an email with large attachments.

Since we do convert email attachments into issue attachments, there's
really no other way to implement this. We need to parse the attachments
in order to link them with the issue.

--Joao

Thread
Memory exhausted download emails after 1.5.1 upgradeMatthew Dickinson11 Apr
  • RE: Memory exhausted download emails after 1.5.1 upgradeJoao Prado Maia12 Apr