List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd.Morgan Date:March 6 2004 9:26am
Subject:Re: unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issue
page
View as plain text

Hi,
I looked into this a little further (created another eventum instance with
this release eventum-nightly-20040305.tar.gz) on another machine.

The same problem showed up - no entries listed within the "Change status
to" field on the view issue page.

As before all the standard statuses were listed within the database.
I created a custom issue (local to the specific project) and then looked at
the issue again. This time my custom status was the only one listed and I
was able to change it to the given status.

Does this mean that there is currently nothing to include the global
statuses to the project specific ones (as in they are not meant to inherit
the default ones?) or there is perhaps something wrong with my
installation? or this isn't fully implemented yet?

 thanks again
Todd

Thread
unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issue pageTodd.Morgan5 Mar
Re: unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issuepageTodd.Morgan6 Mar
  • RE: unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issue pageJoao Prado Maia6 Mar