List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 7 2005 1:30pm
Subject:RE: How eventum handles emails
View as plain text
Jim,

> Are there any pointers to moving items from Bugzilla to Eventum?  My
> document search on mysql.com has not yielded anything useful.

Unfortunately no, we don't have any scripts that would export your
existing Bugzilla installation to Eventum, but that is also on our TODO
list (on a pretty low priority, though).

Contributions are welcome here.

--Joao

Thread
How eventum handles emailsMatthew Dickinson31 Mar
  • Re: How eventum handles emailsBryan Alsdorf5 Apr
    • RE: How eventum handles emailsMatthew Dickinson6 Apr
      • RE: How eventum handles emailsJim Wildman7 Apr
        • RE: How eventum handles emailsJoao Prado Maia7 Apr
      • Re: How eventum handles emailsBryan Alsdorf14 Apr