List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 30 2004 2:26pm
Subject:RE: selected "Statuses" not stored when creating a new project (Eventum 1.2.1)
View as plain text
Stephan,

> When I create a new project in the administration,
> I can choose which statuses to use in this project.
> At least this is how I understand the field "Status*"
> in the form.

</snip>

Thanks for the bug report. I did reproduce the problem with the latest code
in Bitkeeper and the fix will be available in the next release of Eventum.

--Joao

Thread
BUG: selected "Statuses" not stored when creating a new project (Eventum 1.2.1)Stephan Markwalder30 Jun
  • RE: selected "Statuses" not stored when creating a new project (Eventum 1.2.1)Joao Prado Maia30 Jun