List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 21 2005 9:45pm
Subject:RE: email replies?
View as plain text
Mark,

> Am I correct in thinking that once Message-ID headers
> are added to all outgoing messages you could use just
> one mailbox for all your projects since the
> getReferenceMessageID function will associate the
> reply to the correct issue regardless of which project
> the email account is associated with?

Hmm, I guess. However, the code will follow the overall structure of the
database in that each email account is associated with just one project.
So if you get an email that is associated with issue #1234, but that
issue is associated with a different project than the email account
uses, then we hit a problem.

On those cases the email will not get associated with anything, and you
will need to switch email accounts manually on it.

--Joao

Thread
email replies?Mark Sams14 Mar
  • RE: email replies?Joao Prado Maia14 Mar
    • Re: email replies?Elan Ruusam√§e14 Mar
      • RE: email replies?Joao Prado Maia14 Mar
        • Re: email replies?Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse14 Mar
          • Re: email replies?Phillip Steinbachs14 Mar
            • Re: email replies?Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse14 Mar
              • Re: email replies?Phillip Steinbachs14 Mar
                • Re: email replies?Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse14 Mar
RE: email replies?Mark Sams15 Mar
  • RE: email replies?Joao Prado Maia21 Mar