List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Siegwart Mayr Date:June 28 2004 3:07pm
Subject:Re: Cookies Error
View as plain text
I've been following this discussion with interest.  I am also getting the
same error and I have verified all that has been suggested here.

Basically, I have found the following:
1.   When I install Eventum 1.2.1 on a local webserver on my workstation
(IIS5.1, XP Pro), it runs the site, but does not let the new user login.
(Error: Cookies support seem to be disabled in your browser. Please enable
this feature and try again. ).

Cookies and javascript are enabled.  Time and dates are correct.  The
config.inc.php path settings are correct.  When accessing a remote site it
works fine (Eventum running on RH9 Linux server (LAMP)).

2.   A secondr workstation is having trouble accessing Eventum running on
our RH9 Linux server.  It is the only workstation having this issue.  Again,
cookies and javascript are enabled, and time/dates are correct.

I've tried IE and Mozilla.  Live HTTP Headers in Mozilla show that there is
proper communication.  I am not sure what I should look for concerning the
cookies.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Thread
Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland20 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorBryan Alsdorf21 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland21 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia21 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland22 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia26 Jun
Re: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr28 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia29 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr29 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia30 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr30 Jun