List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd.Morgan Date:March 5 2004 1:43am
Subject:unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issue page
View as plain text
Hi again,
            I'm having some difficulty in using the issue page. I can
create an issue, view it but when I go to "change status to" the drop down
list is empty so I am unable to change the status to anything.

I am able to see the different statuses in the admin section of the
application and the eventum_status table contains the following

sta_id  sta_title       sta_rank        sta_color       sta_is_closed
1       discovery       1       #CCFFFF 0
2       requirements    2       #99CC66 0
3       implementation  3       #6699CC 0
4       evaluation and testing  4       #FFCC99 0
5       released        5       #CCCCCC 1
6       killed  6       #FFFFFF 1

I can't see any entries within the error_handler.log (the last few are
attached here as a FYI - they were related to an earlier issue with DB
permissions.

[Wed Mar 03 09:51:42 2004] Found error 'DB Error: no such table' on line
'1924' of script 'c:\apache\htdocs\eventum\include\class.issue.php' on
page '/eventum/view.php'.
[Wed Mar 03 09:51:42 2004] Found error 'DB Error: no such table' on line
'73' of script 'c:\apache\htdocs\eventum\include\class.phone_support.php'
on page '/eventum/view.php'.
[Wed Mar 03 09:52:06 2004] Found error 'DB Error: no such table' on line
'1924' of script 'c:\apache\htdocs\eventum\include\class.issue.php' on
page '/eventum/view.php'.
[Wed Mar 03 09:52:06 2004] Found error 'DB Error: no such table' on line
'73' of script 'c:\apache\htdocs\eventum\include\class.phone_support.php'
on page '/eventum/view.php'.

So far everything else appears to work fine on the issue page - but this
is obviously a very important feature for an issue tracking system.

Any appropriate suggestions would be welcomed

thanks
           Todd

My platform consists of

Apache (1.3.29 - win) C:\Apache
PHP 4.3.4 win
MySQL 4.0.17 win
on a win2k Server box
eventum-nightly-20040213

Todd Morgan
Consultant

eSecurity ● eBusiness ● eGlobal
Level 1, 173 Burke Road
Glen Iris, VIC 3146, Australia
Phone(Switch): +61 (0)3 9500 2990  Phone(direct): +61 (0)3 9508 9243  Fax:
+61 (0)3 9500 2770  Mobile: +61 (0)422 754 517
Brisbane • Sydney • Canberra • Melbourne • Hong Kong • Beijing • Shenyang
• Shenzhen • Atlanta
www.eglobalsecurix.com        www.citadel.com.au

CAUTION - The information in this message may be of a privileged or confidential nature intended only for the use of the addressee or someone authorised to receive the addressee's e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@stripped. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of eGlobal Securix.

Thread
unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issue pageTodd.Morgan5 Mar
Re: unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issuepageTodd.Morgan6 Mar
  • RE: unable to select any status for "change status to" on an issue pageJoao Prado Maia6 Mar