List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 26 2004 5:34pm
Subject:RE: Cookies Error
View as plain text
Neil,

> However, FYI, the config.ini.php has:
>
> @define("APP_PATH", 'c:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\eventum\\');
>
> @define("APP_RELATIVE_URL", "/eventum/");

The values seem to be fine. Besides the time/clock problem, I can't think of
any other reason than a firewall/anti-virus program filtering the cookies
and preventing Eventum from authenticating your machine.

My last resort suggestion would be for you to use Mozilla Firefox and
install the "Live HTTP Headers" extension to see exactly what is being
returned to your browser. This way we can be sure that Eventum is trying to
set the authentication cookie correctly, and that it is actually reaching
your browser.

--Joao

Thread
Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland20 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorBryan Alsdorf21 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland21 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia21 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland22 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia26 Jun
Re: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr28 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia29 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr29 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia30 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr30 Jun