List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 14 2005 3:45am
Subject:RE: Eventum marketing idea: which companies use eventum
View as plain text
Jeff,

> Could we possibly also get a little "Eventum" or
> "Supported/Powered/Tracking/Whatever by Eventum" graphic that
> we can put
> on our page with a link back to the Eventum product page?

I'll see if I can get that graphic from someone within the company with
better skills in GIMP/Photoshop ;)

--Joao

Thread
Eventum marketing idea: which companies use eventumJoao Prado Maia7 Mar
  • Re: Eventum marketing idea: which companies use eventumJeffrey D. Wheelhouse11 Mar
    • RE: Eventum marketing idea: which companies use eventumJoao Prado Maia14 Mar