List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 14 2005 3:45am
Subject:RE: email replies?
View as plain text
Mark,

> 1) I don't see the eventum message id when staff notes
> are added to an issue which generates an email to
> other staff on the notification list. It would be nice
> if staff could reply by email to a note added by
> another staff member. Or is this not the way it was
> intended to be used?

This is not intended. Adding the Message-ID header should be done to all
outgoing messages, and we have that in our short-term TODO.

> 2) If I want to use the same email address
> support@stripped for multiple projects is this
> allowed? Can I just add the same details to Manage
> Email Accounts multiple times once for each project?
> Or does it have to be a unique mailbox for each
> project?

No, that will not work. It needs to be an unique mailbox for each
project, otherwise Eventum will probably act in a pretty crazy way.

--Joao

Thread
email replies?Mark Sams14 Mar
  • RE: email replies?Joao Prado Maia14 Mar
    • Re: email replies?Elan Ruusam√§e14 Mar
      • RE: email replies?Joao Prado Maia14 Mar
        • Re: email replies?Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse14 Mar
          • Re: email replies?Phillip Steinbachs14 Mar
            • Re: email replies?Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse14 Mar
              • Re: email replies?Phillip Steinbachs14 Mar
                • Re: email replies?Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse14 Mar
RE: email replies?Mark Sams15 Mar
  • RE: email replies?Joao Prado Maia21 Mar