List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 21 2004 7:56am
Subject:RE: Cookies Error
View as plain text
Neil,

> They are set to GMT (with daylight saving) and the clocks are correct.
>
> Neil

Can you tell me what is the URL that you use to access Eventum? If this is
supposed to be a secret, just reply to me in private.

Also, please send me the value for the following constants defined in
/path-to-eventum/config.inc.php:

  APP_PATH
  APP_RELATIVE_URL

Depending on their values, they may cause this cookie problem.

--Joao

Thread
Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland20 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorBryan Alsdorf21 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland21 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia21 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland22 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia26 Jun
Re: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr28 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia29 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr29 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia30 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr30 Jun