List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 21 2004 7:56am
Subject:RE: Cookies Error
View as plain text

> They are set to GMT (with daylight saving) and the clocks are correct.
> Neil

Can you tell me what is the URL that you use to access Eventum? If this is
supposed to be a secret, just reply to me in private.

Also, please send me the value for the following constants defined in

Depending on their values, they may cause this cookie problem.

Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland20 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorBryan Alsdorf21 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland21 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia21 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorNeil Maitland22 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia26 Jun
Re: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr28 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia29 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr29 Jun
  • RE: Cookies ErrorJoao Prado Maia30 Jun
RE: Cookies ErrorSiegwart Mayr30 Jun