List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 13 2005 2:00am
Subject:RE: How to use Clock In/Clock Out?
View as plain text
Ben,

> I'm running Eventum 1.5 and I can't see how to use the Clock
> In/Clock Out
> features. When I clock out, where does the time get recorded
> and how do I
> assign it to specific issues?

The clock-in/out feature is only used to determine whether to send SMS
reminders to users. That is, it will only send those out if the user is
clocked-in, to avoid sending an alert at 5 in the morning or whatever.

This feature may be integrated into other modules of Eventum in the
future, though.

--Joao

Thread
How to use Clock In/Clock Out?Benjamin C. Allfree12 Mar
Re: How to use Clock In/Clock Out?Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse12 Mar
  • RE: How to use Clock In/Clock Out?Benjamin C. Allfree12 Mar
RE: How to use Clock In/Clock Out?Joao Prado Maia13 Mar