List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 11 2005 2:33pm
Subject:RE: Blank screen after install
View as plain text
Kristian,

> I have all the right permissions set. All files are owned by
> the apache user and group, which
> also runs the the apache daemon.
>
> I placed a file with exactly the same permissions ans owners
> as the eventum php files.
> I called it info.php and it does following:
> <? phpinfo() ?>
> This works like a charm.
>
> Any other suggestions?

Usually the permission issue is the culprit for these types of problems.
My next suggestion would be to look on Apache's error_log for this
domain/subdomain/vhost and see if there are any errors showing up when
you try to load a page in Eventum.

If you get any errors, please send those over.

--Joao

Thread
SV: Blank screen after installKristian Karl11 Mar
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia11 Mar