List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 11 2005 2:30pm
Subject:RE: session has expired seems too soon
View as plain text
Curt,

> I'm not positive, but I think setting the following in
> /etc/php.ini seemed
> resolve the problem:
>
> session.use_only_cookies = 1

The "session" error that you received is actually related to cookies,
and not PHP sessions. We don't use PHP sessions as the storage for the
authentication cookie.

So it is pretty strange that by changing this directive you would be
able to login again.

--Joao

Thread
session has expired seems too soonCurt10 Mar
  • RE: session has expired seems too soonJoao Prado Maia10 Mar
RE: session has expired seems too soonCurt11 Mar
  • RE: session has expired seems too soonJoao Prado Maia11 Mar