List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 10 2005 7:35pm
Subject:RE: Need to remove attached file
View as plain text
Beth,

> Is there a way to remove an attached file? We associated an
> e-mail with
> the wrong issue, which auto-uploaded the attachment. We
> unassociated the
> e-mail just fine (thanks for adding that feature!), but now we can't
> seem to get rid of the attachment.

Hmm, that's a pretty good point. I'm assuming that the file is owned by
whoever sent the email? The current code only allows the owner of the
file to be able to remove it (for security purposes), but I guess that
makes no sense on the case of an email from an unknown user.

I'll add a TODO entry about this: allow certain users to remove files
from unknown users.

In the meantime, you will need to remove the file manually from the
database to make it go away. If you would like to do this, let me know
and I'll you give you the details.

Thanks for the report!

--Joao

Thread
Need to remove attached fileBeth Sywulka9 Mar
  • RE: Need to remove attached fileJoao Prado Maia10 Mar
  • Re: Need to remove attached fileBryan Alsdorf11 Mar