List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 10 2005 7:29pm
Subject:RE: session has expired seems too soon
View as plain text
Curt,

> We are getting the following status on the login prompt only
> after a few
> minutes of use.  Can someone advise me how to extend this time.
>
> "Your session has expired. Please login again to continue."
>
> I noticed the set_time_limit is called with 0, and I've tried
> some other large
> number just to be sure, so this doesn't seem to be it.
>
> It also doesn't seem to matter which browser we use.

This may be related to a cookie problem we found on Eventum 1.5. The fix
for this problem will be available on the upcoming 1.5.1 release, which
should be released pretty soon (hopefully today).

--Joao

Thread
session has expired seems too soonCurt10 Mar
  • RE: session has expired seems too soonJoao Prado Maia10 Mar
RE: session has expired seems too soonCurt11 Mar
  • RE: session has expired seems too soonJoao Prado Maia11 Mar