List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 8 2005 4:54pm
Subject:RE: Is there an Eventum Eventum?
View as plain text
Jeff,

> Is there an Eventum site/project site up for Eventum itself?
>
> I ask for two reasons: one because it might help preventing duplicated
> effort, and second because I (for one) would be very interested to see
> how the "accessible to the public" part of Eventum works, because I
> don't really "get" that part and I would like to.

Yes, there is one that we use to handle our own workload and TODO items,
but that is not a public instance of Eventum.

If you do have questions and concerns about not duplicating effort, just
ask on the mailing lists before implementing something.

--Joao

Thread
Is there an Eventum Eventum?Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse8 Mar
  • RE: Is there an Eventum Eventum?Joao Prado Maia8 Mar