List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 8 2005 4:54pm
Subject:RE: Is there an Eventum Eventum?
View as plain text

> Is there an Eventum site/project site up for Eventum itself?
> I ask for two reasons: one because it might help preventing duplicated
> effort, and second because I (for one) would be very interested to see
> how the "accessible to the public" part of Eventum works, because I
> don't really "get" that part and I would like to.

Yes, there is one that we use to handle our own workload and TODO items,
but that is not a public instance of Eventum.

If you do have questions and concerns about not duplicating effort, just
ask on the mailing lists before implementing something.

Is there an Eventum Eventum?Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse8 Mar
  • RE: Is there an Eventum Eventum?Joao Prado Maia8 Mar