List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia Date:July 10 2012 6:20pm
Subject:Eventum 2.3.3 RC3 installation issue
View as plain text
Hi all.

I already have an instance of eventum 2.3.3 RC3 on my windows box.

The problem now is: when I browse eventum URL it shows several error /
warnings regarding PHP Strict Standards as follows:

*         PHP Deprecated:  Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is
deprecated in C:\eventum233\htdocs\setup\index.php on line 36

*         PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method
Date_TimeZone::isValidID() should not be called statically in
C:\eventum233\lib\pear\Date\TimeZone.php on line 4714

*         PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method
Date_TimeZone::setDefault() should not be called statically in
C:\eventum233\lib\pear\Date\TimeZone.php on line 4716

*         PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method
Date_TimeZone::isValidID() should not be called statically in
C:\eventum233\lib\pear\Date\TimeZone.php on line 192

At this point, setup stops working and only show this info on my screen.

I could not have eventum worked because it cannot continue the setup.

I change the error reporting options in PHP.INI but did not work.

Default was: E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT and move it to: E_ALL &
~E_STRICT but with no good results.

Any idea on how can I continue setup?

Regards

"La informacion contenida en este correo electronico y en cualquier archivo adjunto es
confidencial, privilegiada y para uso exclusivo de su destinatario o destinatarios. Si
usted ha recibido este correo electronico y sus archivos adjuntos por error, no los
distribuya,imprima o copie. Le agradecemos destruirlos inmediatamente y notificar al
emisor principal de este mensaje. El presente correo electronico no constituye una oferta
vinculante para la empresa, aun si el precio(s), cantidad(es) u otros conceptos similares
son incluidos en el mensaje electronico o en sus archivos adjuntos."

"The information contained in this email and in any file transmitted with this e-mail is
confidential and provided for the exclusive use of the intended addressee, or addressees.
If you have received this email in error, do not disseminate, distribute, forward, print
or copy this email or any of its attachments. Please destroy/purge the email and all
attachments immediately and notify the sender by reply of email. Any misuse/abuse may
result in liability. Unauthorized interception of email communications is prohibited by
the laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. This e-mail (and any attachments)
does not constitute an offer, proposal, understanding or agreement that is in any way
binding upon to the company,even if price(s),quantity(ies) or other similar terms are
contained herein."

Thread
Eventum 2.3.3 RC3 installation issueJorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia10 Jul