List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia Date:July 10 2012 2:00pm
Subject:Problems Installing 2.3.3 RC3
View as plain text
Hi all.

I am installing 2.3.3 RC3 in a Windows-IIS-PHP sandbox.

Everything installed correctly, I unpacked de release into a folder and
assign a virtual directory to the physical path.

Now, when I browse the URL of my new instance of Eventum, comes an error
saying that the URL does not exist or is no longer available, I look up
the URL and is trying to access a directory called "setup" which
obviously does not exist in my instance. So IIS is directing to a folder
that does not exist (setup folder).

I assume this folder is created while setup process, so could it be that
I have not enough permissions on my Physical folder? Do I have to do
something else?.

My sandbox is:

IIS - 7.5 / Windows 7

MySQL 5

PHP 5.4

Any idea of what's wrong?

Regards

"La informacion contenida en este correo electronico y en cualquier archivo adjunto es
confidencial, privilegiada y para uso exclusivo de su destinatario o destinatarios. Si
usted ha recibido este correo electronico y sus archivos adjuntos por error, no los
distribuya,imprima o copie. Le agradecemos destruirlos inmediatamente y notificar al
emisor principal de este mensaje. El presente correo electronico no constituye una oferta
vinculante para la empresa, aun si el precio(s), cantidad(es) u otros conceptos similares
son incluidos en el mensaje electronico o en sus archivos adjuntos."

"The information contained in this email and in any file transmitted with this e-mail is
confidential and provided for the exclusive use of the intended addressee, or addressees.
If you have received this email in error, do not disseminate, distribute, forward, print
or copy this email or any of its attachments. Please destroy/purge the email and all
attachments immediately and notify the sender by reply of email. Any misuse/abuse may
result in liability. Unauthorized interception of email communications is prohibited by
the laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. This e-mail (and any attachments)
does not constitute an offer, proposal, understanding or agreement that is in any way
binding upon to the company,even if price(s),quantity(ies) or other similar terms are
contained herein."

Problems Installing 2.3.3 RC3Jorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia10 Jul