List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Normando Hall Date:July 8 2009 4:47am
Subject:Re: Eventum wiki moved to MySQL Forge, code moved to Launchpad
View as plain text
Hi Bryan

Well, sicerelly I don't have tested launchpad translation tool deeper.
But as you say, I dude about launchpad has all the features Pootle has.
So, better thinking, ignore my previous message :-)

I have already registered at launchpad with my email, and I was
requested Eventum dev team join a last time ago, but I never receive a
confirmation about this.

I have an issue with GIT repositories. I will test the next weekends my
server how to install and configure a git client to checkout the
official repo and update the language tmplates with the last modifications.

Regards
Normando

Bryan Alsdorf escribió:
> Hi Normando,
>
> Normando Hall wrote:
>> Good news Bryan! I like launchpad
>>
>> Because launchad has an online translation tool, may be a good thing
>> is to migrate the current translations from translate.unixlan.com.ar
>> and from the old site to the new launchpad site. I can help you if
>> you want migrating or send to you the last po files from my server.
>> Of course, I have no problem to hosting the translations and
>> translation tool for the time you want.
>
> I would greatly appreciate you moving the translations to Launchpad if
> you think that will work better. I don't know how it works so I will
> leave it to you. If you need too just request joining the Eventum dev
> team and I will approve you.
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
> Monty Program, AB. http://askmonty.org

Thread
Eventum wiki moved to MySQL Forge, code moved to LaunchpadBryan Alsdorf18 Jun
  • Re: Eventum wiki moved to MySQL Forge, code moved to LaunchpadNormando Hall8 Jul
    • Re: Eventum wiki moved to MySQL Forge, code moved to LaunchpadBryan Alsdorf8 Jul
      • Re: Eventum wiki moved to MySQL Forge, code moved to LaunchpadNormando Hall8 Jul
  • Re: Eventum wiki moved to MySQL Forge, code moved to LaunchpadElan Ruusam√§e26 Nov