List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 10 2004 2:27pm
Subject:RE: Latest ChangeSet
View as plain text
Clay,

> I know you guys are probably slammed, and working on a September release of
> Eventum 1.3 as well -- but if one of you could sync up the latest ChangeSet
> to mysql.bkbits.net, that would be great. I just want to make sure that I'm
> working against the right code as I take a whack at some of the items on the
> TODO list that Joao sent out on Monday.

Yes, we were totally slammed. And yes, it would be nice if you could wait until
next week to start developing new features, as we have one big changeset to push
to the GPL repository.

We should be releasing a new release today.

--Joao

Thread
Latest ChangeSetClay Loveless2 Sep
  • RE: Latest ChangeSetBryan Alsdorf4 Sep
  • RE: Latest ChangeSetJoao Prado Maia10 Sep