List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 7 2004 7:14pm
Subject:RE: logging in with IE
View as plain text
Mario,

> Using Eventum with Mozilla I've had no problems. But when I use
> IE, i can't even
> log in. I get a message saying cookies aren't enabled. I know
> that isn't true
> because I can go to other sites that use cookies. I've even had
> other people
> try to login via IE, and they reported the same problems.
>
> Is this a Eventum issue, or does there have to be a specific
> setting set from
> within IE?

I never had any issues with IE and Eventum's authentication. Are you sure
that IE is not blocking the cookies? Maybe you installed Windows XP SP2 and
the firewall settings are blocking them?

--Joao

Thread
logging in with IEantilyrical7 Sep
  • RE: logging in with IEJoao Prado Maia7 Sep
Re: logging in with IEantilyrical9 Sep