List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 30 2004 9:22pm
Subject:RE: setup.config.php locking problems
View as plain text
Clay,

> > I believe this is it:
> >
> > - /misc/process_mail_queue.php
> > - /misc/irc/bot.php
>
> I don't see any lock file creation in /misc/irc/bot.php, and
> /misc/process_mail_queue.php just calls writes the
> process_mail_queue.pid
> via class.mail_queue.php. I can update class.mail_queue.php
> to use the locks
> directory.

Oops, you are correct. I was almost sure that script did create a lock
file ;)

> Should the setup script make sure the locks directory
> exists? Or do you want
> me to just add the need for its creation to the
> email-specific features of
> INSTALL? (Similar to the way INSTALL mentions the need for the
> /misc/routed_emails and /misc/routed_notes directory.)

Since the locks directory is needed in order for Eventum to be able to
send emails out, I think we need to add a warning a missing locks
directory. Similar to how the check for the "templates_c" directory is
being done now.

--Joao

Thread
setup.config.php locking problemsClay Loveless28 Aug
  • RE: setup.config.php locking problemsBryan Alsdorf28 Aug
    • Re: setup.config.php locking problemsClay Loveless28 Aug
      • RE: setup.config.php locking problemsJoao Prado Maia30 Aug
        • Re: setup.config.php locking problemsClay Loveless30 Aug
          • RE: setup.config.php locking problemsJoao Prado Maia30 Aug
            • Re: setup.config.php locking problemsClay Loveless31 Aug
              • RE: setup.config.php locking problemsJoao Prado Maia10 Sep