List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 30 2004 4:41pm
Subject:RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bug
View as plain text
Clay,

> Thanks, got the patch. Can you do the
> copyright-waiver-dance-as-email,
> please? Our director of contracts is on vacation, so it's
> taking more
> time than I originally expected to get that document faxed to you.

Nevermind me. I forgot to count the lines and your patch falls under
the 15 line minimum, so I just merged it into our bitkeeper repo.

--Joao

Thread
Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless26 Aug
  • RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugJoao Prado Maia26 Aug
    • Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless30 Aug
      • Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless30 Aug
        • RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugJoao Prado Maia30 Aug
          • Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless30 Aug
          • RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugJoao Prado Maia30 Aug
Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugmarcin.slusarczyk26 Aug