List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 30 2004 4:27pm
Subject:RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bug
View as plain text
Clay,

> > Here's a patch for the email account management form --
> it makes the port
> > field required, and changes the copy a bit as discussed
> in this thread.
>

> ... D'oh! No, *here's* the patch. : )

Thanks, got the patch. Can you do the copyright-waiver-dance-as-email,
please? Our director of contracts is on vacation, so it's taking more
time than I originally expected to get that document faxed to you.

--Joao

Thread
Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless26 Aug
  • RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugJoao Prado Maia26 Aug
    • Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless30 Aug
      • Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless30 Aug
        • RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugJoao Prado Maia30 Aug
          • Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless30 Aug
          • RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugJoao Prado Maia30 Aug
Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugmarcin.slusarczyk26 Aug