List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Clay Loveless Date:August 30 2004 7:20am
Subject:Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bug
View as plain text
On 8/26/04 6:27 AM Pacific Time, Joao Prado Maia (jpm@stripped) wrote:

[snip]
> My way of thinking on these type of things is that implicit actions
> are for the most part always a bad thing. So what I would like is
> option 'A', and change the notice to say "(Tip: default port....)".
> This way it will be a bit more obvious that the values are not going
> to be added implicitly.

Joao,

Here's a patch for the email account management form -- it makes the port
field required, and changes the copy a bit as discussed in this thread.

Regards,
Clay

--
Killersoft.com

Thread
Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless26 Aug
  • RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugJoao Prado Maia26 Aug
    • Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless30 Aug
      • Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless30 Aug
        • RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugJoao Prado Maia30 Aug
          • Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugClay Loveless30 Aug
          • RE: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugJoao Prado Maia30 Aug
Re: Manage Email Accounts, Default Port bugmarcin.slusarczyk26 Aug