List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:February 17 2004 2:40pm
Subject:RE: hopping in
View as plain text

>     I've been using eventum as a client since january.. i realy like the
> application. I'd like to help.
> Eventum docs is kinda scatered accros the site.
> I'd like to help you guys develop the app, either by code or suggestions
> I've been doing some, and Whoa! they were added to the code.
> Can anyone tell me how to setup cvs to update the app daily..
> at first, i'll just look.. and if I can probably help u guys qith
> the code.

We actually don't use CVS, but rather BitKeeper. You can browse the source
tree online in the following URL:

And this is a nice FAQ on BitKeeper for CVS users:

Any help is appreciated of course. Please send your suggestions and bug
reports to the mailing list.

hopping inFrantzcy Paisible17 Feb
  • RE: hopping inJoao Prado Maia17 Feb