List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:October 20 2005 9:50pm
Subject:RE: Development documentation?
View as plain text
Paul,

> However, I'd like to build in another layer of organization.
> I'd like to establish a "Department" classification, which
> would then contain "Projects" and also have user(s) assigned
> to the Department who could manipulate projects.
> I'm certain I can do this, but if there is any documentation
> as to how different tables relate to one another in the
> eventum system I can do it faster and with fewer chances of bugs.
>
> Is there any such documentation?

I'm not sure that would be a good idea. Since the users will be assigned
to a department, couldn't you just create your departments as "Projects"
within Eventum, and then use the "Category" field to differentiate
between your projects?

I hope I didn't confuse you with the above ;)

There's no documentation related to the database schema of Eventum, but
you can see how the tables are laid out on
/path-to-eventum/setup/schema.sql.

--Joao

Thread
Development documentation?Paul Kaiser20 Oct
  • RE: Development documentation?Joao Prado Maia20 Oct