List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 10 2005 1:47am
Subject:RE: embed issue id into email subject
View as plain text
Christian,

> You could try the 'References:' header, which is rarely used, and even
> then primarily by Usenet postings, but I believe it passes through so
> it's worth a try.  I don't have time to try this out myself, but if
> anyone has a go...

Not good enough. Outlook doesn't send any of those headers
(References/In-Reply-To, or even Message-ID). See this blog posting for
more details:

  http://pessoal.org/blog/?p=30

--Joao

Thread
embed issue id into email subjectEd Sawyer9 Sep
  • Re: embed issue id into email subjectTibor Gellert12 Sep
  • Re: embed issue id into email subjectTibor Gellert11 Oct
    • Re: embed issue id into email subjectTibor Gellert14 Oct
      • RE: embed issue id into email subjectJoao Prado Maia14 Oct
RE: embed issue id into email subjectChristian9 Sep
  • RE: embed issue id into email subjectJoao Prado Maia10 Sep