List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:September 9 2005 7:23pm
Subject:RE: embed issue id into email subject
View as plain text
Tibor,

> The "In-reply-to" field does not get back in every cases so I am
> evaluating the option to embed the issue id into the subject
> field for
> all mails sent by Eventum and then parse the subject for the issue
> number in the case of missing "in-reply-to" field. Can you
> point me out
> which php scripts would be in need of change to implement
> this? And if
> possible some ideas about what would be easiest way (and in line with
> Eventum design) to achieve the above?

Code would be download_emails.php, which simply calls
Support::getEmailInfo(), which handles the reply and associating with an
existing issue or even creating a new one. So it's
/path-to-eventum/include/class.support.php.

That's obviously just the processing of incoming emails, the step of
changing all outgoing emails to include the issue number is a different
thing. Perhaps a hack on class.mail_queue.php would be the easiest thing
here, but I didn't spend too much time thinking about it.

--Joao

Thread
embed issue id into email subjectTibor Gellert9 Sep
  • RE: embed issue id into email subjectJoao Prado Maia9 Sep