List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 28 2005 6:53pm
Subject:RE: Search for reporter in the advanced search screen.
View as plain text
Robert,

> I've hacked in support for searching issues by reporter.
> See the attached diff for details.

Thanks for the patch, and sorry for taking so long to reply to you.
Because of legal issues we couldn't just accept your patch, and we were
in the middle of a discussion of how to handle community contributions
on this project.

Bryan Alsdorf ended up implementing this feature by himself today, so
this is not needed anymore.

However, we do appreciate your contribution. Next week we should be
publishing some documentation on how to contribute patches to the
project, which will make things easier.

Anyway, thanks again.

--Joao

Thread
Search for reporter in the advanced search screen.Robbert-Jan Roos27 May
  • RE: Search for reporter in the advanced search screen.Joao Prado Maia28 Jul