List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 6 2005 6:44pm
Subject:RE: Time Tracker Activity Report
View as plain text
Dustin,

> Files and instructions with screenshot.

Thanks for the patch. I discussed your report with Bryan and it is clear
that your report and the existing "Recent Activity" report are very
similar. Since they are so much similar, we would like to add the extra
features that you have on your report into the existing one, to avoid
duplication.

We do appreciate your contribution, and the time you spent on this, but
would it be possible to do these changes? If you look at the Recent
Activity report, the missing features are:

- "Weekly" radio box option for report type (although you are able to do
"activity in past 7 days")
- "SCM" under activity type
- Options to display the issue description and hours worked
- "Show all assigned users" checkbox (can you elaborate on what this
does?)
- "Project" drop-down box

If you cannot do this work yourself, we will add your patch to our list
of pending changes, and perform the changes above ourselves.

Thanks again for your patch, we do appreciate your contribution! :)

--Joao

Thread
Time Tracker Activity ReportDustin Sias6 Jun
  • RE: Time Tracker Activity ReportJoao Prado Maia6 Jun