List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:August 25 2004 5:39pm
Subject:RE: Jumping in, both feet
View as plain text
Clay,

> Sounds like a cool feature! Will the CRM database be definable on a
> project-by-project basis? That would be really cool.

Yes, it's a per-project level feature.

> Okay. I haven't done a thorough review of the SCM
> integration code. I will
> do that and put something together Subversion integration,
> which can perhaps
> be released/linked to as a 3rd party add-on.

All you need to do is take a look on /misc/process_commits.pl and see
how we do it for CVS commits. Basically a HTTP GET request is sent to
/scm_ping.php with information about which files changed, what are the
revision numbers, etc, and the script saves that information in the
database.

That's basically what you need to do for SVN.

> Is there a publicly accessible development TODO list? I'd
> like to help out
> on those issues.

Sorry, no. We will try to create a plain-text list and send that along
to the list, or maybe include that in the next release.

--Joao

Thread
Jumping in, both feetClay Loveless25 Aug
  • Re: Jumping in, both feetJan Rieger25 Aug
    • Re: Jumping in, both feetClay Loveless25 Aug
  • RE: Jumping in, both feetJoao Prado Maia25 Aug